如何告知对方找的人无法接听
http://yingyu.yinghuaedu.com 来源:英华教育(青岛)语言中心 发布时间:2012-09-09 12:09:00
英华教育(青岛)语言中心--如何告知对方找的人无法接听-英华外语整理如何告知对方找的人无法接听,供学员学习。班制灵活,随报随学,英华教育咨询热线:400-0532-757
Her line is busy now. *busy表示“正在打电话”,而不是“忙”。
Sorry, her line is busy now. (对不起,她正在打电话。)
Alright. I'll try again later. (好的。那我过一会儿再打。)
She's on another line now.
Ms. Kane is talking to someone else now. (凯恩先生正在打电话。)
I'm afraid she's on the other line now.
对不起,她现在脱不开身。
I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. *tied up “忙得不能接电话”。
对不起,她正在接待客人。
I'm sorry, she has company at this time. *company 除了“公司”以外,还表示“朋友”、“来客”。
您等会儿行吗?
Would you like to hold? *hold“拿”、“握住”,即“不挂电话等着”。
Would you like to hold? (您等会儿行吗?)
No, I'll call back later. Thanks. (不用了,过会儿我再打吧。谢谢。)
Would you like to stay on the line?
Can you hold the line, please?
Would you like to hold on?
Wanna hold? (能等会儿吗?) *只用于朋友或熟人,工作中不能使用。Wanna...是Do you want to的省略形式。表示“你想……吗?”
他现在不在座位上。
He's away from his desk now.
他在公司,但现在不在座位上。
He's in but he's not at his desk right now.
对不起,他出去了。
I'm sorry, he's not in right now.
Is John there, please? (请问约翰在吗?)
I'm sorry, he's not in right now. (对不起,他出去了。)
He's not in.
He's out now.
He's not here now.(他现在不在这儿。)
He's out of the office right now.
他什么时候能回来?
When is he coming back?
When do you expect him back?
What time do you think he'll be back?
他大概10分钟后回来。
He should be back in ten minutes. *in 指的不是“以内”,而是“……之后”,所以是“10分钟后”的意思。
他应该下个星期来上班。
He should be back in the office next week.
他休假到下个星期。
He's on vacation until next week.
他打电话来说病了。
He called in sick today. *call in sick 是习惯用语,“打电话请病假”。
他现在出差去了。
He's out of town now.
他现在吃午饭去了。
He's out to lunch now. *out to lunch 惯用语,“午休”。
他现在正在开会。
He's in a meeting right now.
他今天休息。
He's off today. *只用off就可以表示“休息”。
相关关键字: 如何 告知 无法 英华 青岛 学习 英语 学校