日程生活口语之理财篇
http://yingyu.yinghuaedu.com 来源:英华教育(青岛)语言中心 发布时间:2012-09-09 10:13:18
英华教育(青岛)语言中心--日程生活口语之理财篇-英华外语整理日程生活口语之理财篇,供学员学习。班制灵活,随报随学,英华教育咨询热线:400-0532-757
什么时候到期?
When is this due? *due“必须支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用带有due的表达方式。
Here's the phone bill. (这是电话费通知单。)
When is this due? (交费截止到什么时候?)
When is the rent due? (房租截止到几号?)
When is the paper due? (交论文的时间截止到几号?)
When is the last day I can pay for this?
How long is the pay period?
When do I have to pay this by?
When does this have to be finished by?
交费日期截止到30号。
It's due on the thirtieth.
能帮我换一下零钱吗?
Could you give me change? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。
Can you change this?
Could I have change?
能帮我换开100日元吗?
Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交换,兑换”的意思之外,还有“零钱,破开的钱”。
Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能帮我换开100日元吗?)
Sure. (可以。)
Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?)
Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能帮我破开100日元吗?)
Can you break a hundred?
I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。)
Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?)
我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。)
I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。
savings account “账户,户头”。
I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.
我要取5000日元(从我的账户上)。
I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中)取出,拿出”。
I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.
我是自己掏的腰包。
I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是“从自己的口袋里拿出钱来支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定说法。
我没带现金。
I'm out of cash.
我现在没有多少现金。
I don't have much money on me now.
May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?)
I don't have much money on me now. (我现在没有多少现金。)
I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带多少现金。)
I'm a little short of money now. (我现在钱不够用。)
身无分文。
I'm broke.
May I borrow ten dollars? (能借给我10美元吗?)
Sorry, I'm broke. (对不起,我现在身无分文。)
I have no money.
I'm out of money.
I'm flat broke. * 强调的说法。
现在我有很多现金。
I have a lot of money on me now.
I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了许多现金。)
I'm rich now. (我现在很有钱。)
I'm rolling in it.
I have lots of cash on me.
我可没有时间闲呆着。
I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,有时间,有力量”、“有富余”。
I can't afford to be idle.
I don't have time to be lazy.
多浪费呀!
What a waste! *waste “浪费,荒废,徒劳”。
How wasteful!
他因为还不上债而躲了起来。
He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借债,负债,有欠债的状态”。
He skipped town without paying his debt.
相关关键字: 英语 生活 口语 对话 英华 青岛 日程 学习